Sharp Ahead are a small but fast-growing team of smart, accomplished, and passionate B2B digital marketers.
We are wholly focused on delivering tangible business results to our clients – but we have fun doing it.
If you are looking for a career in B2B digital marketing in a demanding but flexible environment, Sharp Ahead could be right for you.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent, including conversion specialists, designers, paid media experts and all around smart cookies.
- A fun and friendly environment to work in surrounded by colleagues who are passionate about what they do and who constantly seek to reflect and improve their own practice to deliver interesting and valuable work.
- A culture that embraces personal development.
- Support to move to the next level of your career.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for flexible and home working.
- Potential to grow with the team.
- Opportunities for training.
We have an opportunity for an experience senior digital marketing consultant to join our team for an initial six month maternity cover.
The role ideally will begin early December and we are happy to speak with freelancers, contractors or those interested in fixed term full time employment. We’re ideally looking for a full time person, though we’d consider part time for 3 days/week or more. Salary between £28,000 – £33,000, or commensurate daily rate. Location is flexible and we are happy to speak with candidates in either the Reading or Leeds area, as well home-based candidates. Sharp Ahead offer a flexible work environment with plenty of opportunity for personal development and growth.
The Senior Digital Marketing Consultant will help our clients to grow their businesses, supporting wider marketing and business objectives.
A successful Senior Digital Marketing Consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
• Landing page creation and optimisation using Unbounce
• Administrating and optimising AdWords and other paid digital media
• Content creation for clients and Sharp Ahead’s own marketing
• Direct communication and meet with assigned clients when needed
• Collect information about the client’s business and competitors
• Analyse and interpret data to improve existing campaigns and activity
• Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
• Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues and/or training as required
• Work with Sharp Ahead directors to provide strategic consultancy
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Proven experience as digital marketer, preferably in a B2B environment
• Knowledge of diverse B2B vertical sectors
• Proficiency in paid media platforms (including but not limited to: AdWords LinkedIn, Facebook and Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, and GDN); Google AdWords certification preferred
• Proficiency in creation of landing pages, preferably experienced in Unbounce
• Email marketing expertise, preferably with MailChimp
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
• Aptitude in creative problem-solving